You’re already a leader, under the pressure to do more with less. Gain a deeper understanding of the why behind unproductive behavior(s). Exchange it (them) for behaviors that bring a positive impact on your life, team and business. Learn to renew yourself and connect with others. Build your influence and watch your team flourish.
And every bit of focus, resources and objective support comes in a confidential relationship.
Executive Coaching Includes:
- Customized content to achieve your goals and get results in your situation
- As many sessions/month as you need
- One Executive Contact Meeting with your boss
- One Team-Based Coaching Session with you and your team
- One Team-Based Coaching Session with you, your peers, and your boss (optional)
- Everything DISC Workplace Assessment
- A Next Level Journal, to record your transformative journey
- A copy of The People Project
Time Commitment: minimum 3 months; at least 1 hr/week
You won’t get:
- Steve Laswell bragging about the success of Steve Laswell
- Hypnotherapy or positive thinking fluff
- Academic terms or theoretical nonsense
- Catering to Your Ego. Change is hard. If you’re not willing to endure the pain of changing habits you’ve practiced for years, I won’t coach you.
Real Results Guarantee – You’ll see real results after 1 month of Next Level Executive, 1-on-1 Coaching, or you owe nothing, no questions asked.
What A Few Past Clients Say
Steve Laswell’s Coaching Credentials
- THE PEOPLE PROJECT: Your Guide for Changing Behavior & Expanding Your Influence
- THE JOURNEY: Personal Notes from the Father
- 2011 Harvard Medical School / Coaching in Leadership and Healthcare
- 2009 Inscape Publishing DiSC Training Certification
- 2008 Certified Sherpa Coach / Neeley School of Business – TCU
- 2007 The Marketing Pro, Center for Sales Strategy, Tampa, FL
- 2005 Executive Leadership Program, Cox Enterprises, Inc. – Atlanta, GA
- 2005 The Agency Pro, Center for Sales Strategy, Tampa, FL
- 2004 Executive Mentoring Program, Cox Enterprises, Inc. – Atlanta, GA
- 2004 Talent Focused Management, Center for Sales Strategy, Tampa, FL
- 1984 Ordained Elder, Church of the Nazarene, Bethany, OK