Spend five minutes with Steve Laswell and you’ll discover why he set sales records and went from rookie radio sales rep to general sales manager in 18 months. Steve develops leaders. It oozes from his pores. Since leaving the radio industry in 2007, he’s published two books, mentored dozens of executives and developed a team-based coaching program that transforms employees into self-managed leaders and teams.
Don’t be fooled by his innocent-sounding questions. They’ll open your eyes to a workplace world of greater productivity, fulfillment and joy, without the petty conflicts that have held you back.
Are you Writing the Story you want to Tell?
Have you considered the story you’re writing? Have you looked at yourself lately? What does it take to navigate from where you are to where you want to go? See what’s holding you back. Plunge into a coaching exercise with Steve Laswell. He’ll reveal the secrets to change. You’ll discover the best predictor of success. You’ll increase your impact not only on your own story, but also on the story of those you lead.
Length of Time: 60 – 90 minutes
Steve Laswell’s Coaching Credentials
- LEADERS CREATE SPACE: Transform Disruption into Clarity for Life & Work
- THE PEOPLE PROJECT: Your Guide for Changing Behavior & Expanding Your Influence
- THE JOURNEY: Personal Notes from the Father
- 2011 Harvard Medical School / Coaching in Leadership and Healthcare
- 2009 Inscape Publishing DiSC Training Certification
- 2008 Certified Sherpa Coach / Neeley School of Business – Texas Christian University
- 2007 The Marketing Pro, Center for Sales Strategy, Tampa, FL
- 2005 Executive Leadership Program, Cox Enterprises, Inc. – Atlanta, GA
- 2005 The Agency Pro, Center for Sales Strategy, Tampa, FL
- 2004 Executive Mentoring Program, Cox Enterprises, Inc. – Atlanta, GA
- 2004 Talent Focused Management, Center for Sales Strategy, Tampa, FL
- 1984 Ordained Elder, Church of the Nazarene, Bethany, OK